The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Friday 15 May 2009

Wedding Cake to keep forever


Today is our 10th wedding anniversary, so I thought this incredible design would be quite appropriate.

Isn't it just incredible?

A crochet wedding cake is not exactly amigurumi, but it's sooo beautiful that I just had to add it here.

Looks like a fairly high level of difficulty.

And did I mention that you can use each layer to store your crockery?

Amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That wedding cake is amazing! I so like it! The floral decoration is beautiful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola, mil gracias me has dado una idea super, para decorar mi cocina, se me ocurre que podria hacerlo en fieltro tambien, lo voy a intentar y si sale te mando una foto, espero tener contacto contigo, mi mail es vpichardo52@hotmail.com saludos desde mexico d.f.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin