The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Kokeshi Dolls

Wren is really into babushka dolls, so I'm sure these will be a great hit with her.

(plus, I love them)

{free crochet doll pattern here}
Medium difficulty.

4 comments:

  1. love the koheshi dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oops! She re-organised her site & I forgot to update the link to this one. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. May I have the updated link to this site? For the pattern.thanks :)

    snailadyndoc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin