The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Monday 20 April 2009

Jolly Green Tree Frog

My mother loves frogs, so I'll definitely be making this tree frog of the amigurumi kind for her this Mother's Day (the 2nd Sunday of May, here in Australia).

Medium difficulty.

1 comment:

  1. HI! Lovely site and Lovely work...
    I love frogs as Your Mom does, I may be as old as she is or even older. I would love to learn how to make such lovely frogs as you do. Do you think that is possible? I am from Finland.
    Yours Kikka

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin